About Me

My photo
Fort Smith, AR, United States
You can find my artwork listed in Ebay under the user ID thetimesgoneby. I love designing jewelry, hair ornaments, altered art, mixed media, photography, playing piano, calligraphy, and the list goes on and on. I love to do it all! I just don't have the time!

Monday, November 3, 2008


As if I have TIME for this! But I wanted to blog a little anyway. I have very little time, things are always busy...but I am determined to post occasionally! Keeping busy with my artwork, my kids, my grandkids, and so on. :) Eeew! My little grandbabies were SO cute on Halloween... had to show 'em off! My little Snow White, and my Chunky Monkey! Emmy & Logan!


4 comments:

Kim Mailhot said...

Very cute grandbabies ! I love babies in costumes !
Thanks for your visit to my blog and good luck with yours. It has been a very rewarding thing for me - there are lots of positve, encouraging and kind people in Blogland !
Cheers !
Kim

Attic Clutter said...

Oh Penny they are juat so darling ..aren't grandkids just the very best(:)
glad you came over I will be back too..
hugs, Patty

Lisa said...

Snow White and Chunky Monkey look precious!!! So glad you posted them on your blog. Your a good Gamma!
Your pictures came through great.
Love,
Lisa

Brenda said...

So cute! Thanks for stopping by for a visit!
Have a wonderful week.
Brenda :)